Jun 3, 2020

I Can Almost Hear God's Two Apocalyptic Prophets

The "Two Witnesses" of Revelation chapter 11 (who I  believe firmly are Elijah and John the Apostle - see my postings on this in the Archives) will soon begin their prophesying in Jerusalem. Besides inflicting the evil world with awful plagues and judgments, they will have plenty to say to the whole world! I may live and survive long enough to be here when they begin to prophesy. Over the years I have mused often upon what they will say for those three and one half years of their ministry.

Surely they will reveal to the world the why of what is going on in the world. They will be witnesses against the sins of the world and of the Jews. They will announce further coming judgments and call for repentance. What think ye?

No comments: