Jan 1, 2007

Whose Mouths Must Be Stopped

"For a bishop must be blameless, as the steward of God...Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers. For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision: Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake." (Titus 1:7-11)

That is one of my mandates as a steward of the word of God. I will by sound doctrine refute the errors of the cultists and heretics. I will also by this means seek to stop the mouths of such people and thereby fulfill this mandate. By this book on the Hardshell cult I am stopping the mouths of the Hardshell gainsayers, their unruly talkers and subverters, convincing them of all their gainsaying of the truth. I pray God blesses my work in this regard.

Steve Garrett

No comments: