Jul 9, 2017

Elders Leaving The Hardshells

Since I started blogging on Hardshellism (2008) several "Primitive Baptist" elders have left the Hardshells. One of them, Elder Kevin Fralick, edits one of my other blogs, The Old Baptist Test, a blog dedicated to refuting the heresies of the Hardshells and defending the real old Baptist teachings. Since then others have also left the Hardshells. Many of them have written and stated that our writings had been of great help to them. Two such elders have recently left and I posted two write ups about it. Elder Jeremy Sarber, who was pastoring full time for a "Primitive Baptist" church here in North Carolina, left and I wrote about it under the title Hardshells Lose Another. Also, just in the past few weeks, Elder Stephen Emmons of Texas also left and I wrote about it under the title Hardshells Lose Another Again. God bless these dear brothers! Pray for them as they try to serve the Lord.

No comments: